NTI XTENDEX DVI Extender transmits digital video and audio signals up to 300 feet using two CAT5e/6 cables. With the use of DVI-HD-xx-MM cables this video extender connects to a local DVI source and a remote unit that connects to an DVI display.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Transmits an DVI signal over two CAT5e/6 cables.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080i and computer resolutions to 1920×1080.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 standards.
- Compliant with DDWG DVI standard.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.