NTI XTENDEX USB Extender extends four USB devices up to 200 feet using CAT5/5e/6/7 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6/7 cable.
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printers, scanners, keyboards, etc.).
- Transparent data extension.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Compliant with USB 1.1 (low/full speed) specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.